Problems with NFS server

Nicolas Boudin N.Boudin@neopost.com
Fri Jun 16 08:13:00 GMT 2006

This is encouraging. :)

> Could you post your /etc/exports file, please?

I gave the only uncommented line from this file, that is:
/usr/src/buildroot-20060308/build_arm/root	172.16.7.65(rw,no_root_squash)

If I try to mount a random directory, like just /usr, I get the expected result that it is blocked:
Root-NFS: Server returned error -13 while mounting /usr/

Nicolas