Dir not mounted when logging in through ssh

Alexander.Farber@nokia.com Alexander.Farber@nokia.com
Tue Jun 20 16:28:00 GMT 2006

Hello,

I have a problem that a directory ( /cygdrive/h mounted
to the H:\ which is in turn mounted to \\bonfs01\afarber )
is visible in the normal Cygwin console, but disappears
when I login into the same PC via OpenSSH:

afarber@BOWEC101 ~
$ mount
C:\apps\Cygwin\bin on /usr/bin type system (binmode)
C:\apps\Cygwin\lib on /usr/lib type system (binmode)
\\bonfs01\afarber on /cygdrive/f type system (binmode,noexec)
C:\apps\Cygwin on / type system (binmode)
c: on /cygdrive/c type system (binmode,noumount)
e: on /cygdrive/e type system (binmode,noumount)
h: on /cygdrive/h type system (binmode,noumount)

afarber@BOWEC101 ~
$ hostname
BOWEC101

afarber@BOWEC101 ~
$ ssh bowec101 "mount"
Warning: Permanently added 'bowec101,172.25.91.22' (RSA) to the list of
known hosts.
afarber@bowec101's password:
C:\apps\Cygwin\bin on /usr/bin type system (binmode)
C:\apps\Cygwin\lib on /usr/lib type system (binmode)
\\bonfs01\afarber on /cygdrive/f type system (binmode,noexec)
C:\apps\Cygwin on / type system (binmode)
c: on /cygdrive/c type system (binmode,noumount)
e: on /cygdrive/e type system (binmode,noumount)

There is some /cygdrive/f dir instead,
but I can't access it, when logged in via OpenSSH:

$ ll /cygdrive/f
ls: /cygdrive/f: No such file or directory

Does anybody please have an idea what is happening?
Using newest Cygwin (but not a snapshot) and Win 2003.

Regards
Alex