Latest Cygwin Release 5 month old...

Charli Li KBarticle889459@aim.com
Wed Jun 21 20:18:00 GMT 2006

-----Original Message-----

VMWare player is only for *PLAYING* VMWare files.  In order to set a VM up
you gotta get VMWare Desktop or VMWare Server, like I have here on my box.
Plus, VMs are much, much slower than normal boxes so it's not really a red
herring if you can't even install the OS on the VM!  For example, I couldn't
even get Windows 2000 Server on the VM to even initilize the text-mode setup
program (WINNT.EXE)!

Charli