Error running vim 7.0.030-1 with cygwin 1.5.19-4

Aaron Humphrey alfvaen@gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 16:48:00 GMT 2006

I just downloaded the new version of vim this morning, but the first
time I tried it(whether with a file argument or not), I got a popup
saying:

"The procedure entry point sigset could not be located in the dynamic
link library cygwin1.dll."

Cygcheck.out attached.

I'm presuming that "sigset" is something which is available in
snapshot versions of cygwin1.dll, but in that case shouldn't this
version of vim be marked as "test"?

 --
--Alfvaen (Web page: http://www.telusplanet.net/public/alfvaen/ )
Current Song--Sarah McLachlan:Fear(Lunasol Remix)