Need help running expect script under CYGWIN...

Brian Dessent brian@dessent.net
Fri Jun 30 19:26:00 GMT 2006

cledford wrote:

> Hi Brian - thanks for the reply.  I am using the windows telnet (not by
> choice) as I could not find a native CYGWIN telnet app in /usr/bin.  Would
> you happen to know what "catagory" the telnet app is and I'll go back to the
> CYGWIN website and download?

As I already said in my previous reply, you want the inetutils package.
And you can always use the package search page on the website.

> Here is the output of the cygcheck -c (not sure which option to run - will

Arrrrggh.  When you put this inline you just frustrate people trying to
search the mailing list archives because the entire contents will be
indexed and cause keyword searches for unrelated subjects to match.
This is why the instructions ask you to send it as an attachment.  But
of course you can't attachments because...

> Sent from the Cygwin Users forum at Nabble.com.

...you're using /this/.

Brian