[ANNOUNCEMENT] Security update: clamav-0.88-1

René Berber r.berber@computer.org
Sat Mar 4 18:14:00 GMT 2006

Reini Urban wrote:
[snip]

> I've encountered libtool problems with detecting import libs, so this
> release deletes /usr/bin/cygclamav-1.dll and uses statically linked
> exe's. I hope to get these problems fixed for the next release.

Must be your build environment.

I've compiled clamav-0.88, just as all the versions before, from source the only
thing that needs to be changed is the generated libtool (lines 203, 205 and 207
need -shared added).  There are no problems building or running the dynamically
linked executables.
--
René Berber