Multiple cygwin installs

Brian Hawkins brianhks@activeclickweb.com
Mon Mar 27 15:58:00 GMT 2006

OK please clarify how I commandeered a thread?  I addressed my email to
the cygwin list and set my own subject.  I was not replying to any other
thread.

Also this may not be the best solution, but I use cygwin for
development.  It may not be the perfect solution but it works well for
switching development environments.

I posted my comments because there may be someone out there who will say
"Hey that will work for me too."

Brian