very poor cygwin scp performance in some situations

Pedro Inacio pedro.inacio@ptnix.com
Mon Mar 27 23:08:00 GMT 2006

I'm starting to think that openssl have some performance issues on
cygwin.
my fixed non-blocking echo_server.c with openssl is too slow when
compared with the same code compiled on Linux.

is something like 40ms on Linux to 1040ms on Cygwin.