Win2003 server and cron/sshd as services (1.5.19)

Mike Dunn mike.dunn@well-dunn.com
Wed May 10 14:31:00 GMT 2006

  Was there anything in particular you are referring to in the README,
or is this a general RTFM comment?  I have read the READMEs, googled the
list for 5 days, picked apart the install scripts, tested with
alternative services, reinstalled, etc.  I would like to think that I've
done my home work.

  I believe that I understand the permissions issue that you refer to.
Clearly I ran cron under my UID as a diagnostic procedure; I have since
reinstalled it a number of times (correcting the permissions indicated
in the README) and cron_diagnose is happy.  Can you suggest what may be
wrong with permission beyond that?

  Thanks
  Mike