openssh 4.3p2-3 - Timeouts on an Intel Centrino Duo machine

Simon McQueen sm@prismtech.com
Tue May 23 17:07:00 GMT 2006

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the reply.

On 23/05/2006 17:01, Harig, Mark wrote:
> [...]

Yup - that's exactly what I figured. But if this is hitting 'factory'
Dells doing CVS checkouts I'm betting I'm not the last person who'll be
googling for this. With that in mind I thought the context and a quote
of the error message would help those who might be following.

> I do not have any helpful advice to offer on how to fix this
> problem, and, unfortunately, I no longer have access to the
> three (identical Dell M70) laptops that were having the problem.
>
> If you're unable to build and debug the openssh/cygwin code,
> then you may need to resort to installing TortoiseCVS,
> http://www.tortoisecvs.org/, which doesn't appear to have
> this problem on the dual-core Dell laptops.

I'm building the source as per:

http://cygwin.com/faq/faq-nochunks.html#faq.programming.building-cygwin

... right now although I haven't quite worked out what on earth I'm
going to do with it once it's built. Thanks again for taking the time to
reply.

Cheers,
--
Simon McQueen                                    sm@prismtech.com