Possible to use pinvoke to call DLL built with cygwin

Sammy Yu temijun@gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 22:12:00 GMT 2006

Hey guys,
   Thanks for the quick response.  I've tried calling the
cygwin_dll_init method but I'm still getting the same error.  I think
it's because of the 4K scratch space on stack size limitation
mentioned here:
http://sourceware.redhat.com/cygwin/faq/faq-nochunks.html.   Is this
correct?  Being relative new to C#, I am not aware of anyway of
changing the stack size.  This is probably wrong news group to ask,
but has anybody ported over the winsup.api code into a C# version?

Best regards,
Sammy