Oakley GASCAN

danielyang@bientuni.com danielyang@bientuni.com
Mon Nov 6 11:24:00 GMT 2006

 Esteemed Mr/Mrs....

	On the behalf of  Bientuni Pte Ltd Branches in
Singapore.I would like to deal a bussiness arrangement
to your company, we sincere would like you to provide
us #25 unit of Oakley GASCAN Polished Black/Black
Gradient.

  Where we seriously will order from you. But first off
all  would you please Esteemed Mr/Mrs explain us some
of this points bellow:
 1. I would like to know your Shipping Range and can it
reach to Singapore ?
 2. Do you accept visa and mastercard for the payment?
 3. Could you ship it Via Fedex international priority?
  I'm  looking forward to have your replies on the
earliest time. Our sincere appreciation and thank's for
your co-operation & support.

 Sincerely yours,

 Daniel Yang
 Sales Department