Problem with C app compiled under cygwin on win32

* * richardvoigt@gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 16:34:00 GMT 2006

On 11/10/06, P <plui31@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have an C program (japach) that I compiled under cygwin on Windows NT.  That
> application runs fine on all versions of win32 but problem arises when I ran it
> on Windows x64.  Should it be compatible on x64 since it has WOW which would
> allow 32-bit applications to run in Windows x64?  Is there anything I need to
> watch out for?

Did you copy the version you compiled on Windows NT (hence 32-bit and
would use WOW)?  Or did you recompile it on x64?  If you recompiled
it, what compiler did you use and what options? (show command-line and
output from "gcc -v", but using your compiler if not just "gcc")