Cygintl-3.dll was not found

Christopher Faylor cgf-no-personal-reply-please@cygwin.com
Sun Nov 12 22:30:00 GMT 2006

On Sun, Nov 12, 2006 at 05:26:37PM -0500, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>On Sun, Nov 12, 2006 at 02:22:49PM -0800, neoclassical wrote:
>>

>>Christopher Faylor-2 wrote:
>>>
>>> Bye, bye Mr. Anonymous Coward.
>>>

>>Abusing your authority by re-classifying my email address as "spam"
>>does not win an argument.  In fact, it speaks poorly of your character.
>
>And I should care about your opinion of my character and my authority
>from anonymous cowards because...?

I'm truly sorry.  I should have redirected this, again, to cygwin-talk
rather than continue discussions about my character or my other obvious
personal failings in the cygwin list where this kind of thing is really
off-topic.

If you must respond, please do so in that forum.  This is your one
warning, infoterrie..., er, neoclassical.

cgf