Minor oddities when doing a full install from scratch [attn lyx maintainer]

fergus fergus@bonhard.uklinux.net
Thu Nov 23 16:29:00 GMT 2006

 >> That was overkill ...
 >> ... your 839kb clogged lots of inboxes today.

 >> Not to mention the elementary solution of using bzip2 ...

Very many apologies for clogged mailboxes and tiresome length of
communication. The logs were sent as attachments, honestly (using
Thunderbird for first time; maybe I misunderstood something about its
setup). Not that that would have unclogged inboxes but the thing would
have been less in-your-face. Sorry again.

Fergus