Installation problem(?) for grace: HOW DO I GET old xorgs?

Volker Quetschke quetschke@scytek.de
Fri Nov 24 15:47:00 GMT 2006

Volker Quetschke wrote:
> moka <at> hol <blub> gr wrote:

Oops, sorry :( for quoting your email.

> Looking at your cygcheck one sees that you are "hiding" a lot of cygwin
> programs with MinGW and other stuff. Reorganize your PATH to solve this.
>
> You also never told us if xmgrace works.
Oh, sorry, you did. Never mind. Do other X programs work?

  Volker

--
PGP/GPG key  (ID: 0x9F8A785D)  available  from  wwwkeys.de.pgp.net
key-fingerprint 550D F17E B082 A3E9 F913  9E53 3D35 C9BA 9F8A 785D