what is spam filter flagging????

Mike Marchywka marchywka@hotmail.com
Sun Oct 8 18:06:00 GMT 2006

Well, I obviously meant "content which I assume would be
of concern to a spam filter." I wouldn't
translate my prior post as, " I'm deeply concerned that
my information-free post  containing only the links in my favorites
list was rejected by your filter." :)

Links can be a problem and a human finally was able to confirm
that at least one of them was offensive to the filter.
If at least one of my cygwin-owner posts hadn't bounced I wouldn't
have posted to the list.

( apparenlty I can't just reply to the poster now, of I would have
taken that option for this post... things have changed a lot in last few
months)

Thanks.

( note new address as of 10-06)
Mike Marchywka