what is spam filter flagging????

Mike Marchywka marchywka@hotmail.com
Sun Oct 8 18:31:00 GMT 2006

Well, since you seem willing to tolerate clutter on this topic,
perhaps you could suggest a "uses of cygwin" list as Chris claimed
that the "talk" list probably isn't appropriate. The original post
was only a few kb, long by many criteria I guess, and reasonably
labelled. I could send you a private copy of the offending text.

Certainly a significant feature of cygwin is the ability to run
command line stuff under windoze- quite a central theme in
my original post and should be of broad interest to some
audience.

Thanks again.

( note new address as of 10-06)
Mike Marchywka