Bash fails to run .bat file with spaces in pathname and argument

Johnathon Jamison jjamison@cs.berkeley.edu
Thu Oct 12 20:28:00 GMT 2006

That is strange quoting syntax, with carets, but it works.  I wonder why
the last caret is needed, which does seem to be required.  Thank you for
giving this to me, since I had not seen this example.

None of the solutions using cmd are great, because it can be hard to
explain such things to customers.

Johnathon