Snapshot 20061023, ghostscript and xdvi
Angelo Graziosi
Angelo.Graziosi@roma1.infn.it
Mon Oct 23 17:39:00 GMT 2006
Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> Sorry, I don't see any difference. In both cases, cygwin 1.5.21 and
> current from CVS
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
and in a previous replay:
> $ uname -a
> CYGWIN_NT-5.1 cathi 1.7.0(0.160/4/2) 2006-10-23 17:00 i686 Cygwin
^^^^^
What you see is correct but I observe those problems with the snapshot
1.7.0(0.160/4/2) 2006-10-23 08:34:32
^^^^^^^^
I haven't yet tried the current (it isn't yet listed at
http://cygwin.com/snapshots/).
Regarding:
> $ cd /bin
> $ mv gs.exe gs.exe.orig
> $ ln -sf /usr/X11R6/bin/gs.exe gs.exe
> $ ls -l gs.exe*
> lrwxrwxrwx 1 corinna Users 21 Oct 23 17:25 gs.exe ->
>/usr/X11R6/bin/gs.exe
> -rwxr-x---+ 1 corinna Users 4507648 Feb 15 2006 gs.exe.orig.exe
with coreutils-5.97-1 I have
$ cd /bin
$ mv gs.exe gs.exe.orig
$ ls -l gs.exe*
...
-rwxr-x---+ 1 Angelo Users 4507648 Feb 15 2006 gs.exe.orig
and not gs.exe.orig.exe !
Cheers,
Angelo.
--
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list