GMP-4.2, MPFR-2.2, was Re: Problems with GMP in latest Cygwin

Brooks Moses bmoses@stanford.edu
Tue Oct 24 00:49:00 GMT 2006

Danny Smith wrote:
>>Thanks for the links.  Unfortunately, the package files that David
>>Billinghurst references therein seem to have disappeared; does anyone
>>know where they can currently be found?
>
> ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/gmp/gmp-4.2.1.tar.bz2
> http://www.mpfr.org/mpfr-current/mpfr-2.2.0.tar.bz2
> http://www.mpfr.org/mpfr-current/patches

Thanks!  However, those are the source distributions; the post that I
was referring to references a set of precompiled-and-packaged Cygwin
binaries that David had produced.  I was hoping to find a copy of those,
but I suppose at this point they're out of date with regard to the MPFR
patches, so it's probably a moot point.

- Brooks