1.5.21-1: CIFS symlinks on network share break Cygwin

Wed Oct 25 03:17:00 GMT 2006

You too.  <http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#TOFU>.  Reformatted.

Yikes!  Ditto - <http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#PCYMTNQREAIYR>.  Thanks.

>> Subject: Re: 1.5.21-1: CIFS symlinks on network share break Cygwin
>>
>> <http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#TOFU>.  Reformatted.
>>
>> Champ Mendis wrote:
>>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)"
>>> <reply-to-list-only-lh <AT> cygwin <DOT> com>

I know you did.  I was responding to Champ.  Of course he could use your
<http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#STC> if it reproduces for him.

Holliston, MA 01746