add folder name to filename

Nikolaos A. Patsopoulos npatsop@cc.uoi.gr
Thu Sep 14 12:53:00 GMT 2006

Eric Blake wrote:

>We actually need to see a reproducible test case, complete with ACTUAL
>error messages from the console, not a description of what happened.
>Otherwise we don't know what went wrong to try to help.

I don't know what to you mean by "ACTUAL" but I think of actual whatever returns on bash command line and that is:

Script started, file is typescript

adding an ECHO command has the same result. I'm not sure that's a Cugwin
related problem but I have to start from somewhere to figure out what is
going on.

thanks