A Utility that creates .SFV (Simple File Verify)

robert_neville310@yahoo.com robert_neville310@yahoo.com
Thu Apr 26 08:02:00 GMT 2007

I would like to develop a script that verifies check sums/crc found in sfv files.

Sfv are used to verify whether downloads contain the same fingerprint as the files on the server.

Please let me know any cygwin-ports that may aid in verifying sfv. My Google search only returned
these Unix tools; cksfv, puresfv, and cfv. But I did not find any cygwin-ports.  Please let me know
if tools exist under cygwin or how one would compile one of these tools for use with cygwin (btw I
am fairly new to cygwin).

http://pure-sfv.sourceforge.net/
http://freshmeat.net/projects/cksfv/
http://cfv.sourceforge.net/