display ps command line parameters

Andy@Jet-Net Andy@jet-net.co.uk
Mon Apr 30 11:36:00 GMT 2007

Hi all,

I'm trying to get parameters entered at the Cygwin command line to appear on
my ps command, and failing miserably!

i.e. I'm running the following process at the command line:

  program parameter1

In "ps -s" I get something like:

 PID  TTY    STIME COMMAND
1234  con 09:00:00 /path/program

... but I'd like to be able to pick up the "parameter1". So far as I can see
it other ps commands on Unix have an "-o args" option. I've tried every
option that seems to be available in Cygwin ps (v 1.11), but cannot get past
this wall.

Is there a way of doing this through ps (or an alternative) in Cygwin?

Thanks in anticipation
Andy Burgess

--
    //_  /  /| /_  /  /...Your friendly computer professionals