Regarding the Cygwin Environment variables

Mon Apr 30 15:26:00 GMT 2007

Pandare, Prasad wrote:
> Hi
>
> Good morning !!
>

> Can I please know which command I should fire for getting cygcheck
> output?

The problem reporting guidelines provide you with this information, as well
as other important guidelines.  <http://cygwin.com/problems.html>

> Here is etc\passwd file:

I don't see anything obvious here.

> I am still not able to see where things are going wrong with different
> environment variables .

Again, I would remind you that it is important to
<http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#PCYMTNQREAIYR>.  Don't feed the spammers.

Holliston, MA 01746