trying to build gdb with renamed cygwin1.dll

Dave Korn dave.korn@artimi.com
Mon Apr 30 21:33:00 GMT 2007

On 30 April 2007 21:19, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:

[ Thread redirected from gdb list ]

> On Mon, Apr 30, 2007 at 09:11:57PM +0100, Dave Korn wrote:
>>   Give it a try if you haven't yet.  If you have, plese post the /exact/
>> error message, [...]
>
> ... to the Cygwin mailing list, please.

  Knew I had forgotten something!  Yes, Fahd, the issues involved with moving
gdb betwen cygwin installations are the same as with any other cygwin
application, so please let's move the thread across.

    cheers,
      DaveK