Interesting looking terminal emulation for cygwin

Stephen Barclay barclay@call-em-all.net
Mon Aug 13 21:29:00 GMT 2007

Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 13, 2007 at 02:50:29PM -0400, Williams, Gerald S (Jerry) wrote:
>
>> Christopher Faylor wrote:
>>
>>> Has anyone used this?  http://en.poderosa.org/
>>>
>> Looks interesting.  Too bad they don't provide console emulation to
>> Windows.
>>

> Yeah.
>

>> BTW, I noticed that they include a binary version of cygterm.exe (in
>> Protocols/Cygterm), which links cygwin1.dll.  I didn't see a link to
>> the Cygwin sources used to build it, though.
>>

> Huh.  That's one of the reasons that I downloaded this package and I
> forgot to check for this.
>
> Corinna, sounds like a message to the PTB at Red Hat is in order.
>
> cgf
>
> --

All,

I have been using Ponderosa for a while, but something is not 100% with
thier
terminal emulation, when paging up/down in editors (nano/pico etc) there
are artifact
characters left on some lines..  I know this if off topic, but has
anyone else
seen this? and if they have a fix .. :)

Respectfully,

Stephen Barclay