[Bulk] RE: Crash when accessing usb storage devices after updating from cygwin 1.5.20-1

Thomas sanobast-cyg01@yahoo.de
Tue Aug 14 16:36:00 GMT 2007

>   Disable the Embassy Trust Suite fingerprint reader software ?

I could dance. Or maybe roll the drums.

I once read in some change log that there was some change made after
1.5.20-1 that appeared to be related to this problem. Unfortunately, I
forgot what it was. But my guess would be that the person that made this
change could know what is causing this. Maybe. Could a virus checker
(Nod32) be causing this? Well, in the meantime I downgraded again.

Regards,
Thomas.