executing C program in cygwin
Patil, Ashwin Channabasavaraj
Ashwin.Patil@in.unisys.com
Wed Aug 22 12:05:00 GMT 2007
Hi,
Check whether "filename" is present in you present working directory.
Alternatively, give the absolute path to the file "filename" when you
run your program.
-Ashwin
-----Original Message-----
From: cygwin-owner@cygwin.com [mailto:cygwin-owner@cygwin.com] On Behalf
Of Enna
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2007 5:18 PM
To: cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: executing C program in cygwin
I have the following problem: I would like to execute a C program from
the
cygwin console. This program is supposed to get its input from another
file,
so what I type into the cygwin console is
/path to the program/programname<filename
This worked fine yesterday, however today all i get is the message
"bash:
filename: no such file or directory". I must admit that I shifted the
directory containing all that stuff around a little bit, but the file is
still in that directory, so I have no idea what the problem is. Please
help!
Thanks.
--
View this message in context:
http://www.nabble.com/executing-C-program-in-cygwin-tf4311118.html#a1227
3008
Sent from the Cygwin Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
--
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
--
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list