1.5.24 format.com hangs through ssh

srp sean_pierce@symantec.com
Mon Dec 3 22:55:00 GMT 2007

Thanks Larry.  Version Updated.  1.5.24 is correct.

You WAG wrong however.  Once the Volume has been formated in a native
Cygwin window I can format successfully via SSH and all output is displayed.

With a newly created tiny volume the hang last in excess of an hour and
should complete in second.

-srp