Starting native windows GUI app via ssh.

Brian Keener bkeenerReMoVeAnTiSpAm@thesoftwaresource.com
Tue Dec 18 02:26:00 GMT 2007

Clayton Holloway wrote:
> Sounds good to me.
> I doubt this is a standard ssh option so I wouldn't know what to add in
> the config.
>
> Would you mind pasting the config that enables this or, if you don't
> remember which config option it is, the whole sshd_config.

I believe they are referring to Start -> Settings -> Control Panel ->
Administrative Tools ->  Services:

Depending on windows version there might not be a need for administrative
functions above but once in services - look at the sshd services options
and on tab 2 (log in) there will be a check box for interact for desktop.

bk