How to configure cygwin setup to proceed without warning notification popup

Brian Dessent brian@dessent.net
Sun Dec 23 17:21:00 GMT 2007


thealmostrealmccoy wrote:

> When cygwin retrieves the setup information from the list of servers, it pops
> up a message if it is unable to do so for a particular server. It does not
> proceed until the user has clicked ok on this message.
> 
> Is it possible to configure the set up to proceed without the notification?
> 
> I turned on the quiet mode option when I invoked the setup application but
> it does not appear to work. I still get the notification message

I don't understand -- if you have a mirror selected that cannot be
reached why can't you just unselect that mirror in the list?

Brian

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/



More information about the Cygwin mailing list