Eliminating -mno-cygwin from gcc.

Mon Feb 5 03:50:00 GMT 2007

Christopher Faylor wrote:

> Having a true mingw cross-compiler does sound like the right first step.
> I guess this means that I need to generate a cross-binutils, too.

And we'll probably have to have w32api install into both
/usr/include/w32api|/usr/lib/w32api/ and also into
/usr/i686-pc-mingw32/include/w32api|/usr/i686-pc-mingw32/lib/w32api.

Similarly for mingw-runtime.  Although, in both cases, because the new
mingw cross-compiler is cygwin hosted, it will understand symlinks so
maybe some clever postinatall scripts for those two packages would be a
better solution. (with the exception of mingwm10.dll in mingw-runtime;
it probably needs to stay in /usr/bin)

--
Chuck