ls command not outputting file names.

Chuck skilover@bluebottle.com
Tue Feb 13 14:47:00 GMT 2007

For about a week n the "ls" command in cygwin 1.5.24-2 has been failing
to product output intermittently. Sometimes I get output, sometimes I
don't. Other times I get some of the expected output but it ends
prematurely.

Attached files are output from "cygcheck -s -v -r > cygcheck.out", and
and an strace of a failed execution of "ls /cygdrive". By failed I mean
that the command produced no output.