FW: Re: [emacs_user@hotmail.com: ***MEMORY-ERROR***: emacs[5172]: GSlice: failed

Jan Djärv jan.h.d@swipnet.se
Mon Feb 19 07:27:00 GMT 2007

Christopher Faylor wrote:

> If someone is positing that one of several functions possibly isn't
> working in cygwin why not report exactly which function that would be?
> I.e., a little more work than reposting speculation would be
> appreciated.

I did that comment, it is not speculation.  I currently have no W32 machine,
hence no cygwin at all.  I don't know how the original poster configured Gtk+,
I don't know which version of cygwin he/she has, I don't know which version of
Gtk+ he/she has.  I only tried to find out if Emacs could fix this somehow,
which it can't.  If the original poster (emacs_user@hotmail.com) can send in
his/hers config.h from the Gtk+ configuration, we can figure out what function
we are talking about.

	Jan D.