FW: Re: [emacs_user@hotmail.com: ***MEMORY-ERROR***: emacs[5172]: GSlice: failed

Jan Djärv jan.h.d@swipnet.se
Tue Feb 20 06:45:00 GMT 2007


Christopher Faylor wrote:

> Thanks much for the details.  We do want to make things work correctly
> but, if that just means some work in emacs source code, then someone who
> is familiar with emacs will have to do that, i.e., someone else will
> have to come up with the config.h.
> 
> OTOH, if someone could debug exactly why the error was occurring from
> one of the above calls then maybe we could make cygwin work better,
> too.  Again, this requires someone who has access to emacs source
> and (presumably) knows how to use a debugger.

I got W32 and cygwin up on a (not so fast) spare box, so I'm looking in to it 
now.  memalign is definitely the function failing, but something more is going 
on here, I can't yet reduce this to a more simple case.

Will keep trying though.

	Jan D.


--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/



More information about the Cygwin mailing list