Cygwin developer needs Vista

William Deegan bdbaddog@gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 18:04:00 GMT 2007


CGF,

Sounds like this:
http://www.microsoft.com/products/info/product.aspx?view=22&pcid=6c4db1ed-5f0a-43f0-90b0-20450c744151&crumb=catpage&catid=515c9859-958b-4433-b4f9-91f37258ca2f
(MSDN OS Subscription)

Is what is really needed.

-Bill

On 2/22/07, Gregg Levine <gregg.drwho8@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 2/22/07, Christopher Faylor
> <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please@cygwin.com> wrote:
> > On Thu, Feb 01, 2007 at 05:48:13PM -0500, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> > >On Tue, Dec 12, 2006 at 12:27:08PM -0500, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> > >>Does anyone have a copy of Windows Vista that they would be willing to
> > >>donate for the Cygwin cause?  I'm feeling sort of guilty that Corinna is
> > >>stuck with all of the Vista issues but, since I don't have a copy of
> > >>Vista to use, I can't really help her.
> > >>
> > >>Both 64 and 32 bit versions would be appreciated.
> > >>
> > >>And, hopefuly it goes without saying that I'm looking for legal copies
> > >>which are allowed to be transferred to me.
> > >>
> > >>Feel free to send email to cgf at cgf dot cx if you can help out.
> > >
> > >Just replaying the above plea now that Vista is actually commercially
> > >released to more than just corporate and MSDN customers...
> >
> > ...still wondering if there is someone out there with a spare Vista
> > license.
> >
> > The offer from Microsoft has apparently fallen through.
> >
> > cgf
> >
> > --
> > Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
> > Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
> > Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
> > FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/
> >
> >
>
> Hello!
> I happen to have here a couple of eval copies of the product. They
> were courtesy of the representative from Microsoft at the release
> activities of last month.
>
> I think its just the 32bit one, but your welcome to two copies of the
> eval copy collection I have here. I do not even expect to install any
> of them here unless necessary.
>
> --
> Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8@gmail.com
> "This signature was once found posting rude
>  messages in English in the Moscow subway."
>
> --
> Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
> Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
> Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
> FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/
>
>

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/



More information about the Cygwin mailing list