Two short scripts for Cygwin-Windows interoperation

Christian Franke Christian.Franke@t-online.de
Sun Jan 7 20:21:00 GMT 2007

Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Jan  4 23:39, Christian Franke wrote:

>> Thanks for any comment
>>

> http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#PTC
> http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#SHTDI
>
> Come on, what did you expect? ;)

Hmm...at least some info whether such a patch would be accepted.
(I don't want to do patches which need many iterations or end up in
/dev/null ;-)

See attached patch.
I missed that -M is already used and replaced it with -O (dOcuments).

2007-01-07    Christian Franke <franke@computer.org>

    * cygpath.cc (usage): Add -O and -F, remove tabs.
    (get_special_folder): New function.
    (get_user_folder): New function.
    (dowin): Add -O and -F, better -D, -P error handling.
    (main): Add -O and -F.
    * utils.sgml (cygpath): Document -O and -F.

Christian