cygwin support for shared objects (modules)

Casey caseyclaydon@fastmail.com.au
Thu Jan 11 13:28:00 GMT 2007

I wrote in the InspIRCd forum asking if Windows is still happening with
the new versions of InspIRCd and they said back with cygwin does not
support shared objects (modules) which is all they said was that which I
wrote back to them saying that it has support - will be getting a reply
back from them soon

this is the link to the forum
http://www.inspircd.org/forum/index.php/topic,257.0.html

the modules in InspIRCd are done as <module name="m_name.so"> and the
modules are built into the code which you just need to add their name
into the inspircd.conf file

sorry for not saying first - didn't really know first off

- Casey