Endianess not declared

Kovarththanan Rajaratnam krj@rajaratnam.dk
Sun Jan 14 15:08:00 GMT 2007

Hello

I've just given Sparse [1] a try on Cygwin and compiling it went without
any hassle. However, trying it on a very simple example (which includes
stdio.h) seems to fail in 'ieeefp.h' due to 'Endianess not declared!!'

I assume this is due to some #define's not being set properly. In order
to track down these needed #defines I used the GCC specification info
(-dumpspecs) and I was able to find these defines: -D__CYGWIN32__
-D__CYGWIN__ -Dunix -D__unix__ -D__unix. However that still doesn't seem
enough. What else am I missing?

Btw, the verssion of GCC I got the defines from is v3.4.4.

Thanks.

[1] http://www.codemonkey.org.uk/projects/git-snapshots/sparse/

--
Best Regards