SVN not working correctly...

Leo28C leo28c@gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 03:09:00 GMT 2007

ARGH, Linux and anything to do with it makes me SO mad... >:(

How do I change the newlines? There's more than 100 files to change I
believe, and it's hard to do with SciTE... :-/

I downloaded RapidSVN, but I have no idea how to use it... What the hell's a
"repository"? I uninstalled Linux for a reason, damn it! :-@

HELP, I'm a Windows user! (ARGH)