Questions about porting from Linux to Windows...

jano trouba trouba_1@hotmail.fr
Tue Jan 23 10:18:00 GMT 2007

OK... Finally I think everything is clear...

And just to be perfectly clear and on the safe side :

if I were to do the opposite :

   port entirley the project under cygwin using cygwin sockets and X and
build the binaries with cygwin

I would have to ship cygwin1.DLL (or is it cygwin2 ?) together with the
binaries and pay a licence fee, wouldn't I ?  (I will not ship the sources,
and even if that were the case I would be selling them, and they were not
developed with cygwin).

Thanks again