Problem downloading setup.exe

Carlo Florendo subscribermail@gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 01:59:00 GMT 2007

Jeremy Davis-Turak wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> I know this sounds crazy but I can't download setup.exe ... I always
> get 97% of the way there then it stops.  I've tried different
> browsers, different comptuers, even wget command.

You forgot to try one thing.

Have you tried downloading from another network?  If you're downloading
from the office, try downloading from home, or vice versa.

> Does anyone know
> why it isn't working for me?

No, unless you provide more details.  Perhaps it's a firewall issue.  In
any case, downloading setup.exe WJJFM.

Thank you very much.

Best Regards,

Carlo

--
Carlo Florendo
Softare Engineer/Network Co-Administrator

--
The Astra Group of Companies
5-3-11 Sekido, Tama City