hacked package on server

Erich Dollansky oceanare@pacific.net.sg
Tue Jul 17 01:31:00 GMT 2007

Hi,

Carlo Florendo wrote:
> Brian Mathis wrote:
> The OP said:
>
>  > "Do you want to skip the package?" and has a yes and no button.
>  > I read it quickly and pressed no before thinking about it"
>                                 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> So you see, it's a problem of thought.  The UI message *is* very clear.
>
> One simply needs to think before acting.

the message is clear.

The user answers that he wants to install.

As I understand this threat, the message is misleading in this case.

I noticed this many times with the installer. A person who knows the
installer, can give the proper answer. A normal user will answer the
question as he understands it using plain English.

Do you want to skip the package?

No!

Why did I start the installer in the first place?

To install the package.

Erich