emacs 22.1?

Steffen Sledz sledz@zone42.org
Mon Jun 18 19:20:00 GMT 2007

Corinna Vinschen schrieb:
> The latest is the emacs source package you get when choosing to download
> the package source with setup.exe.  Other than that, have a close look
> into http://cygwin.com/setup.html

OK, I've done this. But i miss some information for a newbie like me
(e.g. What is the best way to setup an environment for building the
packages? What toolchain to use? ...?). May be there is a maintainer
tutorial and/or FAQ? Or something like a mentoring program for new
maintainers?

Regards,
Steffen

PS: What's the better to discuss such probs? cygwin? or cygwin.apps?