mysql.so: Permission denied (Ruby under Cygwin)

DePriest, Jason R. jrdepriest@gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 15:27:00 GMT 2007

On 6/19/07, Ronald Fischer  wrote:
> > Well, Cygwin Ports has MySQL client and server packages so you can use
> > that if you want.
>
> ????
>
> But how do I get at it from Ruby? It doesn't seem to be in the Cygwin
> Ruby
> package (at least not under the name 'mysql'), and there seems to be no
> additional MySql Cygwin package available.
>
> Ronald
> --
> Ronald Fischer <ronald.fischer@venyon.com>
> Phone: +49-89-452133-162

If you will notice, he said the client was in Cygwin Ports and not in
Cygwin proper.

Google is your friend: http://www.google.com/search?q=cygwin+ports

-Jason

--
NOTICE:  This email is being sent in clear-text across the public
Internet.  Therefore, any attempts to include unenforceable legalese