perlbug to cygwin@cygwin.com?

Thu Jun 21 23:19:00 GMT 2007

On Fri, Jun 22, 2007 at 12:01:07AM +0200, Reini Urban wrote:
> I saw that all cygwin perlbug reports (from 5.8.8 on) go from the perlbug
> tracker back to cygwin@cygwin.com.
>
> Do we want this? I assume so.
> I also assume the trackers sender is not registered.
> perlbug-followup@perl.org
> Christopher, did you allow this sender?

There isn't any block on the email address if that's what you mean.

> Or should I switch back to send bugreports to my personal email?
> Then perl-5.8.8-1 shouldn't be uploaded.

I don't know what kind of traffic we'd be seeing and I don't know that
everyone in the cygwin list would want to see these.

It really doesn't matter to me.  Can we just try it for a while and if
it gets to be too annoying switch it to sending private email?

cgf