script problem

Gary R. Van Sickle g.r.vansickle@worldnet.att.net
Sat Mar 3 21:18:00 GMT 2007

It hasn't bothered me enough to even look in to it frankly.  My Cygwin
interactive shell startup times have been a bit slower than normal for years
because I have a bit of Perl/Cygpath magic in my bash_profile to despacify
PATH, which for whatever reason has always seemed to take quite a bit longer
than it should.  I may look into it when I get enough of them round tuits,
but like I said it's still in the tolerable range for me.

--
Gary R. Van Sickle