How to use make with a makefile Win32 (cygwin32.mak)

Patricia Domínguez patricia5_ds@hotmail.com
Thu Mar 8 14:35:00 GMT 2007

Hi!
I'm trying to use the file cygwin32.mak in order to execute the make with a
makefile win32 to generate an exe file. I obtain the next error

$ make
c codes\compile_concept.c /Foobj\compile_concept.obj
make: c: Command not found
make: [obj\compile_concept.obj] Error 127 (ignored)
/bin/sh: out:bincompile.exe: command not found
make: [compile.exe] error 127 (ignored)
make: *** No rule to make target 'concept_leaf.exe', needed by 'all'. Stop.

I made the changes to the file cygwin32.mak at line 113 to fit the setup and
I write the header include in my makefile as follows

#!/usr/local/include/cygwin32.mak

Can anyone help me pls?

Thanks in advance for your help